Glass Concentrate Syringe with Plastic Luer Lock and Blunt Tip Filling Needle
These reusable syringes are made from heat resistant borosilicate glass.
The material and construction is resistant to breakage from shock and sudden temperature changes, suitable to be autoclaved up to 200° C.
Clear black graduation to ensure accuracy and for 1ml. Complete with Luer lock to keep contents safe and secure.
- 14 Gauge blunt tipped needle included
- Easy to keep clean after every use
- Measurement labels are from 0.2 milliliters to 1.0 milliliter
- Best for filling oil cartridges with most marketed oil fills
- Simple to take apart and put back together
- Borosilicate glass that is resistant to thermal shocks and breaks
Our Luer Lock Oil Syringe is perfect for filling your oil cartridges. It features measurement markings ranging from 0.2ml to 1.0ml. The syringe also comes with a blunt tip 14 gauge needle. The tip of the needle is 1/2″ making it the perfect to for extraction or filling.